The Start-Up Unit is your point of contact at the Office of Economic Development in Düsseldorf. Our objective is to kick-start your start-up by offering help and advice!
We act as guides and facilitators on your start-up journey:
- Wir beantworten dir gerne Fragen und geben Tipps zu verschiedenen Themen in deinem Gründungsprozess z.B. zum Thema Finanzierung.
- We’re happy to answer questions and provide tips on various matters, such as financing, which arise during the founding process.
- We’ll help put you in touch with the right experts in our network to answer your questions and help with challenges. See also: Experts
- Do you need an office or laboratory? Get in touch or take a look here: Workspaces
- We’ll support you in building up your own links to national and international corporates and accompany you to trade fairs at home and abroad.
Furthermore, there are a host of other measures and projects here in Düsseldorf, such as the Start-Up Week or this website. All these activities have a single objective: to improve the general conditions for start-ups in Düsseldorf. If you have any requests, suggestions or even criticisms, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Contact
The Start-Up Unit: Andre Boschem, Vice-Director and Head of the Start-Up Unit, Daniel Adler, Jürgen Gerreser, Christiane Knoll, Ingo Stefes